is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current up to 3.1A.
The SP1236FH is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current up to 3.1A. It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 8V to 40V. The internal compensation requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components.
The SP1236FH operates in the CC(Constant output Current) mode or CV(Constant output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by current sensing power resistors or setting non power resistors.
The SP1236FH is suitable for the DC/DC switching power applications when requested the current limit function. The devices are available in SOP-8L package and require very few external devices for operation.
● 8V ~ 40V Supply Voltage Range
● 45V Input Voltage Surge
● 42V Input Over Voltage Protection
● 2% Voltage Reference Accuracy
● 5% Constant Current Accuracy
● Cycle by Cycle Current Limit
● External Optional Current Limit Mode
● Programmable Frequency（60KHz ~ 1MHz）
● Built in Adjustable Line-Compensation
● Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
● Duty Cycle Range (0~100%)
● Internal Soft Start 3ms
● CC/CV Mode Control
● SOP-8L Package
● Car Chargers
● Portable Charger Devices
● DC/DC Converters with Current Limit